Statement of responsibility: John M. Conley, William M. O'Barr, and Robin Conley Riner
ISBN: 022648422X, 022648436X, 9780226484228, 9780226484365
Includes bibliographical references and index.
xviii, 239 pages ; 23cm
The Chicago series in law and society
Communication in law.; Equality before the law.; Sociological jurisprudence.; English language Rhetoric Sex differences.; Law Language.
Chicago series in law and society.
Originally published: Chicago: University of Chicago Press, 1998.
- The politics of law and the science of talk
- The revictimization of rape victims
- The language of mediation
- Speaking of patriarchy
- A natural history of disputing
- The discourses of law in cross-cultural perspective
- Language ideology and the law
- Forensic linguistics
- Multimodal communication in the courtroom
- Language and race in the courtroom