Introduction to comparative and international education
Introducing key themes surrounding globalisation and education, this volume provides students with a nuanced and critical examination of important debates, thinkers and sources of information, which includes a range of international case studies
Los Angeles: SAGE, 
No availability records for this item
Statement of responsibility: Jennifer Marshall
ISBN: 152644514X, 9781526445148
Intended audience: Specialized.
Previous edition: 2014.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
viii, 239 pages : illustrations (black and white) ; 24 cm
Education and globalization.; Education.; Comparative education.; International education.
- Part I: Comparative Education
- An introduction to comparative education
- How are comparisons made?
- Culture and education
- Economic, political and historical contexts for comparison
- Education and the developing world
- Gender and education
- Part II: International education
- Understanding international education
- Globalisation and education
- Global citizenship education
- Multicultural education
- International schools
- Internationalisation of higher education