The good retirement guide 2018: everything you need to know about health, property, investment, leisure, work, pensions and tax
Retirement is a time of opportunity. Without the routine demands of working life, new ambitions can be realised and enjoyed. Yet with so much to consider, people are often unsure how best to plan for their future. This title offers clear and concise suggestions and advice on a broad range of retirement-related subjects
London: KoganPage, 2018
No availability records for this item
Statement of responsibility: edited by Allan Esler Smith
ISBN: 0749481730, 9780749481735
280 pages ; 24 cm
Retirement income Great Britain Planning.; Advice and Rights.; Retirement Great Britain Planning.
- ** Chapter
- 01: Looking Forward to Retirement and Doing the Sums; ** Chapter
- 02: Pensions, Savings and Financing Your Retirement; ** Chapter
- 03: Tax; ** Chapter
- 04: Protection from Scams, Help from Professional Advisers and How to Complain; ** Chapter
- 05: Your Home; ** Chapter
- 06: Health; ** Chapter
- 07: Starting Your Own Business; ** Chapter
- 08: Working for Others
- Volunteering and Paid Work; ** Chapter
- 09: Hobbies and Holidays; ** Chapter
- 10: Taking Care of Elderly Parents; ** Chapter
- 11: No One is Immortal
"A mine of useful information...well worth the purchase price"
The Independent||"Invaluable for those who want to take their retirement seriously"