Simple search: enter Author name, Title or ISBN e.g. Hunger Games Suzanne Collins
This collection of recipes from the 'Great British Bake Off' team is appropriate for any level of expertise. Each chapter includes favourite classics with a twist, recipes with simple ingredients to create something adventurous and showstoppers that will guarantee you're crowned 'Star Baker' in your own home
Available at several branches, see below.
Bake like you're in the tent - from the comfort of your own home.
Make brilliant bakes at home with this companion cookbook to the 2016 series. This essential baking book of recipes from the Great British Bake Off team is appropriate for any level of expertise. Each chapter includes favourite classics with a twist, recipes with simple ingredients to create something adventurous, and showstoppers that will guarantee you're crowned Star Baker in your own home.
Inspired by Paul and Mary's words of wisdom and advice to the Bakers, this year's official companion to the series is the perfect way to start baking like The Great British Bake Off - at home.
* Recipes from the Bakers of 2016, including Mary and Paul's technical challenges
* Easy to follow, step-by-step baking instructions
* Written to help you develop baking skills and bring out your creativity
* Clear advice on equipment, ingredients and quantities
* Recipes highlighted for 'free-from' diets and special ingredients