The prose works of John Milton. Vol.2
London: Henry G. Bohm, York Street, Covent Garden.
No availability records for this item
Statement of responsibility: edited by J. A. St. John
Volume two of a multi-volume work.
548 p. : ill.
- Contents:- Tenure of Kings and magistrates
- Tracts on the Commonwealth
- Obbservations on Ormond's peace
- Letters of State, e.t.c.
- brief notes on Dr. Griffith's sermon of reformation in England
- Of prelatical episcopacy
- Reason of church government urged against prelacy
- Of true religion, heresy, schism, toleration
- Of civil power in ecclesiastical causes.