Hairdressing. Level 2. The interactive textbook: an interactive multimedia blended elearning system
A new and innovative way for students to study hairdressing, this textbook, aimed at students on NVQ, SVQ and VRQ courses, is supported by extensive multimedia material and activities
London: Routledge, 2012
No availability records for this item
Statement of responsibility: Alison Read and Charlotte Church
ISBN: 0203109929, 0415528674, 9780203109922, 9780415528672
Intended audience: Specialized.
x, 426 p. : col. ill. ; 28 cm.
Hairdressing Textbooks.; Beauty and Fashion.
- 1. Introduction
- 2. Health and Safety
- 3. Create a Positive Impression
- 4. Advise and Consult
- 5. Reception Duties
- 6. Promote Additional Services or Products
- 7. Effectiveness at Work
- 8. Shampoo, Condition and Treat the Hair and Scalp
- 9. Style and Finish Hair
- 10. Set and Dress Hair
- 11. Cutting Hair
- 12. Colour Hair
- 13. Perm and Neutralise Hair
- 14. Plait and Twist Hair
- 15. Dry and Finish Men's Hair
- 16. Cut Men's Hair
- 17. Cut Facial Hair to Shape.