Colour me beautiful
Every woman knows that if she feels great on the outside, she is confident on the inside. This guide helps women to learn which colours suit them and maximise their potential, with perfect outfits for every shape and make-up and accessory advice
London: Hamlyn, 2010
No availability records for this item
Statement of responsibility: Veronique Henderson & Pat Henshaw with Colour Me Beautiful
ISBN: 0600620808, 9780600620808
208 p. : ill. (chiefly col.), col. ports. ; 24 cm.
Beauty and Fashion.; Beauty, Personal.; Color in clothing.; Clothing and dress.
- TIME FOR A CHANGE
- Take a fresh look at yourself and discover how to develop a new, individual style.
- CHOOSING THE RIGHT COLOURS FOR YOU
- Identify your colouring and find out how to wear a rainbow of colour with confidence: Light, Deep, Warm, Cool, Clear and Soft.
- SIZE DOESN'T MATTER, SHAPE DOES
- Learn how to emphasize your good points and make the most of your shape.
- FINDING YOUR STYLE
- Express your unique personality through the clothes you wear and how you wear them.
- PULLING IT ALL TOGETHER
- Add the finishing touches to your look through hairstyle, make-up and accessories.
- MAKING YOUR WARDROBE WORK
- Reassess your wardrobe and shopping habits to make sure your clothes suit your lifestyle, plus essential info for dressing during pregnancy, special occasions and holidays.