Be a beautiful bride
Every bride wants to look great on her big day, but where do you start? Packed with invaluable advice on everything from dresses and veils to jewellery and shoes, this title shows you how to truly walk up the aisle in style
London: Hamlyn, 2009
No availability records for this item
Statement of responsibility: Veronique Henderson, Pat Henshaw with Colour Me Beautiful
ISBN: 0600618420, 9780600618423
128 p. : ill. (chiefly col.), col. ports. ; 24 cm.
Wedding costume.; Beauty, Personal.; Brides.
- Dress colour.
- All about colour; What colour are you?; Whites; Creams; Beiges; Pastels; Strong colours
- Dress shape.
- Your body shape; Dress shapes; Fabrics; The best dress for your shape; Alternative outfits
- Complementing your look.
- Your face shape; Your hair; Veils, tiaras and headdresses; Flowers; Jewellery; Shoes; Wraps, jackets and coats
- The bridal party.
- Choosing colours for your bridesmaids; Choosing dress styles for your bridesmaids; Young bridesmaids and page boys; The mothers; The men
- Looking great on your big day.
- The right underwear; Make-up; Beautiful hands; Emergency kit