Colour me confident: change your look - change your life!
Every woman knows that if they feel great on the outside, they are confident on the inside. This guide helps women to learn which colours suit them and maximise their potential, with perfect outfits for every shape and make-up and accessory advice
London: Hamlyn, 2006
No availability records for this item
Statement of responsibility: Veronique Henderson and Pat Henshaw
ISBN: 060061395X, 9780600613954
Published in association with Colour Me Beautiful.
192 p. : ill. (chiefly col.), col. ports. ; 24 cm.
Beauty, Personal.; Color in clothing.; Clothing and dress.
- Who is Colour Me Beautiful? Why Colour Me Beautiful? Why is image so important? How does colour analysis work? Be inspired - the before and after makeovers!
- Choosing the right colours for you
- Which are the best colours for you? Are you LIGHT, DEEP, WARM, COOL, CLEAR or SOFT? Using colour with confidence. Choosing the right colours as you mature.
- Your DIY style consultation
- Who are you? A lifestyle questionnaire How to make the most of what you have Size doesn't matter it's fit that counts. How fabric can make a difference.
- Making the most of your face and hair
- Know your face Choosing the right makeup for you How to apply!
- It's the little extras that can make all the difference
- Choosing great glasses. It's all in the bag. Hats and scarves. A few jewels. Belts and shoes.
- Dress right for the occasion
- Weeding out your mistakes. Planning for the future. How to update and choose investment buys. The perfect capsule wardrobe. What to wear when.