How to be a brilliant English teacher
Packed with practical advice, this text can be dipped into for innovative lesson ideas or read from cover to cover as a short, enjoyable course which uncovers exciting teaching principles in successful practical experience
London: Routledge, 2012
No availability records for this item
Statement of responsibility: Trevor Wright
ISBN: 0415675006, 9780415675000
Intended audience: Specialized.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Previous ed.: 2005.
224 p. : ill.
English teachers.; Languages.; High school teaching.; English language Study and teaching (Secondary); Effective teaching.
- 1. Shakespeare: First Contact
- 2. Planning : the Third Element
- 3. Learning to Love Objectives
- 4. Poetry, texts and Pupil Responses
- 5. Managing Learning, Managing Classrooms
- 6. Evaluation
- 7. Planning, Curriculums and Frameworks
- 8. Working with Big Texts
- 9. Drama - Mandie Wright
- 10. Differentiation and Inclusion