City of Wolverhampton Library Service Terms and Conditions
In order to renew your book, reserve an item, book a pc via our online service you will need a membership number and PIN.
Membership of the library service is free to anyone. You may join the library online or in person after you have read and accepted the membership conditions. A temporary membership number will be issued and will allow you to use the services for a given timescale. A membership number and card will be issued the next time you visit the library. Please take the email acknowledgement and proof of ID with you when you collect your membership card. (i.e Driving Licence or a recent utility bill). For Children please provide a form of ID that shows their date of birth (i.e Birth Certificate).
Conditions of membership
- The details you supply must be accurate.
- You may only have one library membership card.
- Overdue fines, where applicable, are charged for the late return of items.
- If you change your name or address please notify the Library Service as soon as possible.
- Please report lost membership cards immediately. There is a £1.50 charge for a replacement card.
- You are responsible for your library card and pin so please do not share.
- You may book to use a PC within the Library. The use is free of charge for 2 hours, thereafter there is a charge of a £1.00 an hour. Subject to availability.
- WIFI is available free of charge.
- 10 library items can be issued at any one time.