ISBN: 0815730012, 9780815730002, 9780815730019
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Online resource; title from PDF title page (JSTOR, viewed February 20, 2018).
1 online resource (309 pages) : illustration.
Geopolitics in the 21st century
Politics and government.; POLITICAL SCIENCE International Relations General.; Turkey.; Diplomatic relations.; Western countries Foreign relations Turkey.; United States.; POLITICAL SCIENCE Government International.; Turkey Foreign relations 21st century.; United States Foreign relations Turkey.; Turkey Foreign relations Western countries.; Western countries.; Turkey Politics and government 21st century.; Turkey Foreign relations United States.
Fault lines in a troubled alliance
Geopolitics in the 21st century.
- Turkey and the West: A Troubled Alliance
- Turkey and the Transatlantic Alliance in the Cold War Era, 1947 -- 91: From Blissful Honeymoon to Fragile Alliance
- The Post-Cold War Years, 1991 -- 2017
- The Rise of the AKP and Turkey's Exposure to Liberal Democracy
- Skepticism and Identity: Gains and Losses from Turkey's Integration into the Transatlantic Community
- The Politics of Regression
- Turkey's Foreign Policy: The Rise and Fall of Soft Power
- Turkey's Future in the Transatlantic Alliance: Three Scenarios.