ISBN: 9781633697225, 9781633697232
Description based on publisher supplied metadata and other sources.
1 online resource (233 pages)
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Michigan: ProQuest Ebook Central, 2020. Available via World Wide Web. Access may be limited to ProQuest Ebook Central affiliated libraries.
- Part One: Solve the Right Problem
- Introduction: What's Your Problem
- Chapter 1: Reframing Explained
- Part Two: How to Reframe
- Chapter 2: Getting Ready to Reframe
- Chapter 3: Frame the Problem
- Chapter 4: Look Outside the Frame
- Chapter 5: Rethink the Goal
- Chapter 6: Examine Bright Spots
- Chapter 7: Look in the Mirror
- Chapter 8: Take Their Perspective
- Chapter 9: Move Forward
- Part Three: Overcome Resistance
- Chapter 10: Three Tactical Challenges
- Chapter 11: When People Resist Reframing
- Conclusion: A Word in Parting
- Appendix: Recommended Reading
- About the Author.