Statement of responsibility: Karl Aspelund
ISBN: 1609014960, 9781609014964
Intended audience: Specialized.
276 pages : illustrations (colour) ; 28 cm
Art and Design.; Design.
- Part I: The Nature, Elements and Principles of Design
- Chapter 1: What is Designing?
- A Brief History of Designing
- The Elements of Design
- The Principles of Design
- Part II: Informing Design
- Chapter 5: Researching and Planning for Designs
- Creating and Presenting Designs
- Part III: Thinking Design
- Chapter 7: Thinking "Print": Graphic Design and Elements in Two Dimensions
- Three-Dimensional Thinking
- Time and Experience: Design and Culture/Design in Culture
- Thinking "On-Screen"
- Appendix 1: Notable Designers
- Appendix 2: Resources for Design