Statement of responsibility: Austin Long, Todd C. Helmus, S. Rebecca Zimmerman, Christopher M. Schnaubelt, Peter Chalk
ISBN: 0833087606, 0833087622, 9780833087607, 9780833087621
Includes bibliographical references (pages 97-100).
Online resource; title from PDF title page (RAND, viewed August 18, 2015).
1 online resource (xix, 100 pages)
United States Military relations Colombia.; Soldiers Training of Colombia.; Soldiers Training of Afghanistan.; United States Military relations Iraq.; Military assistance, American Colombia.; Colombia Armed Forces Training of.; Internal security Colombia.; HISTORY Middle East General.; Internal security Afghanistan.; Afghanistan Armed Forces Training of.; Nation-building Afghanistan.; Nation-building Iraq.; United States Military relations Afghanistan.; Military assistance, American Iraq.; Nation-building Colombia.; Soldiers Training of Iraq.; Iraq Armed Forces Training of.; Military assistance, American Afghanistan.; Internal security Iraq.
Challenges and best practices from Afghanistan, Iraq, and Colombia
JSTOR Books at JSTOR Open Access
- Chapter One: Introduction
- Chapter Two: SOF Partnership in Afghanistan: The Ministry of Interior's National Mission Units
- Chapter Three: SOF Partnership in Afghanistan: The Ministry of Interior's Provincial Response Companies
- Chapter Four: SOF Partnership in Afghanistan: The ANASOF Special Operations Kandaks
- Chapter Five: SOF Partnership in Iraq
- Chapter Six: SOF Partnership in Colombia
- Chapter Seven: Best Practices and Recommendations for SOF Partnering
- Chapter Eight: Conclusion: SOF Partnership Beyond Afghanistan
- Appendix: Interview Protocol