Statement of responsibility: Christopher Paul, Michael Nixon, Heather Peterson, Beth Grill, Jessica Yeats
ISBN: 0833084607, 9780833084606
Includes bibliographical references (pages 51-57).
"RAND National Defense Research Institute."
"This research was ... conducted within the International Security and Defense Policy Center of the RAND National Defense Research Institute"--Preface.
Print version record.
1 online resource (57 pages)
Military assistance, American Planning.; United States Foreign relations 1989-; Decision making Data processing.; Security, International.; National security International cooperation.; United States Military policy.; POLITICAL SCIENCE Security (National & International)
JSTOR Books at JSTOR Open Access
- Introduction: Prioritizing Security Cooperation
- Foundational RAND Research: What Works Best When Building Partner Capacity and Under What Circumstances?
- Research and Tool Development
- The RAND Security Cooperation Prioritization and Propensity Matching Tool
- Conclusions: Appropriate Employment of the Tool
- Appendix A: Categories, Constructs, and Measures
- Appendix B: Tool Validation Through Case Studies
- Appendix C: Mathematical Methods
- Appendix D: Updating the Currency of the Tool.