Statement of responsibility: David E. Thaler, Ryan Andrew Brown, Gabriella C. Gonzalez, Blake W. Mobley, Parisa Roshan
ISBN: 0833084216, 0833084232, 9780833081643, 9780833084217, 9780833084231
Includes bibliographical references.
Print version record.
1 online resource
Insurgency.; Social sciences Research.; Irregular warfare.; HISTORY Military Other.; POLITICAL SCIENCE Security (National & International); Irregular warfare United States.; Military doctrine.; Political violence.; Military doctrine United States.; Social sciences Research United States.; United States.; TECHNOLOGY & ENGINEERING Military Science.; Terrorism Prevention.
JSTOR Books at JSTOR Open Access
- Gaining Insights into Unstable, Conflict-Prone Environments Through Social Science Lenses
- Factors Associated with Environments Vulnerable to Conflict
- Relationships Among Factors: Peru and Nepal Case Studies
- Utilizing the Factors for Analysis
- Appendix A: Factors from Joint and Army Doctrine
- Appendix A: Factor Matrix
- Appendix C: Cross-Matching 12 Factors with RAND Case Studies on 30 Counterinsurgencies.