Statement of responsibility: Jeannette Pols
ISBN: 9048513014, 9048516293, 9789048513017, 9789048516292, 9789089643971
Online resource; title from PDF title page (OAPEN, viewed July 18, 2016).
Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
1 online resource (204 pages) : illustrations.
Care & welfare
Medical Informatics.; Health Care Facilities, Manpower, and Services.; Information technology; Pubilc administration; Society and social sciences.; Medicine; MEDICAL Holistic Medicine.; Medical profession.; Public administration.; Telemedicine methods.; Telemedicine.; Health Services Administration.; SOCIAL SCIENCE General.; Medical informatics.; Telecommunications.; Information Science.; Informatics.; Health Services.; Medical ethics and professional conduct.; Telecommunication in medicine.; Home care services Technological innovations 21st century.; Patient Care Management.; Delivery of Health Care.; HEALTH & FITNESS Holism.; Telecommunication in medicine 21st century.; Medicine: general issues.; Medical ethics.; Computing and information technology.; Patient Care.; Therapeutics.; Communications Media.; MEDICAL Atlases.; Medicine.; Politics and government.; Nursing Care.; Community health services Administration 21st century.; MEDICAL Osteopathy.; Health Occupations.; MEDICAL Essays.; MEDICAL Family & General Practice.; Home care services Technological innovations.; MEDICAL Alternative Medicine.; Analytical, Diagnostic and Therapeutic Techniques and Equipment.; Telecommunication in medicine Utilization 21st century.; HEALTH & FITNESS Reference.; Disciplines and Occupations.; Community health services Administration.
Care & welfare.
- Nightmares, promises and efficiencies in care and research
- Norms and nightmares.
- Caring devices: about warm hands, cold technology and making things fit
- The heart of the matter: good nursing at a distance
- Knowledge and promises.
- Caring for the self? Enacting problems, solutions and forms of knowledge
- Knowing patients: on practical knowledge for living with chronic disease
- Routines and efficiencies.
- Zooming in on webcams: on the workings of a modest technology
- Economies of care: new routines, new tasks
- Conclusions on studying innovation.
- Innovating care innovation
- Projects studied for this book.