Statement of responsibility: Jeannette Pols
ISBN: 9048513014, 9048516293, 9789048513017, 9789048516292, 9789089643971
Online resource; title from PDF title page (OAPEN, viewed July 18, 2016).
Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
1 online resource (204 pages) : illustrations.
Care & welfare
Medical informatics.; Telecommunication in medicine.; Home care services Technological innovations 21st century.; MEDICAL Osteopathy.; HEALTH & FITNESS Reference.; Therapeutics.; Health Care Facilities, Manpower, and Services.; Telecommunication in medicine Utilization 21st century.; Patient Care Management.; Health Services Administration.; Medicine: general issues.; Health Services.; MEDICAL Atlases.; Communications Media.; MEDICAL Family & General Practice.; Disciplines and Occupations.; Medicine.; Telemedicine.; Medical ethics.; Information Science.; HEALTH & FITNESS Holism.; Home care services Technological innovations.; Health Occupations.; Delivery of Health Care.; Telecommunications.; SOCIAL SCIENCE General.; Telecommunication in medicine 21st century.; Medical profession.; Society and social sciences.; Analytical, Diagnostic and Therapeutic Techniques and Equipment.; Telemedicine methods.; Politics and government.; Informatics.; Medical Informatics.; Public administration.; MEDICAL Alternative Medicine.; MEDICAL Holistic Medicine.; Nursing Care.; Pubilc administration; MEDICAL Essays.; Medicine; Patient Care.; Information technology; Community health services Administration.; Medical ethics and professional conduct.; Community health services Administration 21st century.; Computing and information technology.
Care & welfare.
- Nightmares, promises and efficiencies in care and research
- Norms and nightmares.
- Caring devices: about warm hands, cold technology and making things fit
- The heart of the matter: good nursing at a distance
- Knowledge and promises.
- Caring for the self? Enacting problems, solutions and forms of knowledge
- Knowing patients: on practical knowledge for living with chronic disease
- Routines and efficiencies.
- Zooming in on webcams: on the workings of a modest technology
- Economies of care: new routines, new tasks
- Conclusions on studying innovation.
- Innovating care innovation
- Projects studied for this book.