Statement of responsibility: Bruno Palier, editor
ISBN: 904851245X, 9789048512454, 9789089642349
Print version record.
Includes bibliographical references (pages 403-437) and index.
1 online resource (455 pages) : illustrations.
Changing welfare states
Society and social sciences.; Social Welfare & Social Work - General.; Social Sciences.; Economics; Bestuurskunde; Politics and government.; Economie; Public welfare.; Politicologie; Political science; POLITICAL SCIENCE Comparative Politics.; Social Welfare & Social Work.; POLITICAL SCIENCE Public Policy Social Services & Welfare.; Public welfare Europe History 20th century.; Verzorgingsstaat.; Public administration; SOCIAL SCIENCE Human Services.; Public welfare Europe History 21st century.; Europa (geografie); Economics, finance, business and management.; Hervormingen.; Europe.
Changing welfare states.
- Ordering change : understanding the 'Bismarckian' welfare reform trajectory / Bruno Palier
- A social insurance state withers away. Welfare state reforms in germany
- or, Attempts to turn around in a cul-de-sac / Karl Hinrichs
- The dualizations of the French welfare system / Bruno Palier
- Continental welfare at a crossroads : the choice between activation and minimum income protection in Belgium and the Netherlands / Anton Hemerijck and Ive Marx
- Italy : an uncompleted departure from Bismarck / Matteo Jessoula and Tiziana Alti
- The politics of social security reforms in the Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland and Slovakia / Alfio Cerami
- Reforming Bismarckian corporatism : the changing role of social partnership in continental Europe / Bernhard Ebbinghaus
- Trajectories of fiscal adjustment in Bismarckian welfare systems / Philip Manow
- Whatever happened to the Bismarckian welfare state? From labor shedding to employment-friendly reforms / Anton Hemerijck and Werner Eichhorst
- The long conservative corporatist road to welfare reforms / Bruno Palier.