Statement of responsibility: Silvia Montoya, John D. Graham
ISBN: 0833044419, 1281430226, 9780833044419, 9781281430229
Includes bibliographical references (pages 35-38).
Print version record.
1 online resource (xiii, 40 pages).
Master and use copy. Digital master created according to Benchmark for Faithful Digital Reproductions of Monographs and Serials, Version 1. Digital Library Federation, December 2002.
Occasional paper ; OP-213
Personnel management.; United States Officials and employees Salaries, etc.; United States.; Employees Salaries, etc.; Merit pay.; POLITICAL SCIENCE Government Comparative.; Merit pay United States.; Personnel management United States.; Employee motivation.; Employee motivation United States.; POLITICAL SCIENCE Comparative Politics.
Use copy Restrictions unspecified
Electronic reproduction. [S.l.]: HathiTrust Digital Library, 2010.
Occasional paper (Rand Corporation) ; OP-213.
JSTOR Books at JSTOR Open Access
- Pay for performance : social science perspective
- PFP : different forms
- The appraisal system : a source of concern
- PFP in the public sector : evidence
- PFP in the U.S. federal government
- Some departures from the GS
- Proposals to change the GS
- Burgeoning opposition to PFP.