Statement of responsibility: Ron Huisken
ISBN: 1921666196, 9781921666186, 9781921666193
Includes bibliographical references.
Print version record.
1 online resource.
SDSC Canberra papers on strategy and defence ; 176
Diplomatic relations.; China Economic conditions 2000-; Politics and government; Economic history.; China.; POLITICAL SCIENCE Security (National & International); China Politics and government 21st century.; China Foreign relations.
Canberra papers on strategy and defence ; 176.
JSTOR Books at JSTOR Open Access
- Imperial China: Practice Makes Perfect?
- China's first rise
- The tribute system
- The Imperial legacy
- The People's Republic of China: Early Foreign and Security Policy Choices
- The Mao era
- US-China re-engagement
- Post-Cold War: The United States repositions China in its worldview
- China re-calibrates
- The 11 September 2001 terrorist attacks
- Taiwan and Korea: continuing flashpoints
- China's Military Modernisation
- The transparency question
- Defence Doctrine and Force Posture
- Nuclear forces