Statement of responsibility: edited by Khun Eng Kuah-Pearce and Gilles Guiheux
ISBN: 9048510554, 9789048510559, 9789089641311
Includes bibliographical references (pages 287-307).
Print version record.
1 online resource (312 pages).
ICAS publications series. Edited volumes ; 9
China Hong Kong.; Social movements China Hong Kong.; Sociology; Social movements.; Social movements China.; Culture and institutions; Sociologie; SOCIAL SCIENCE General.; China.; Society and culture: general.; SOCIAL SCIENCE Ethnic Studies General.; Culture and instituten; Society and social sciences.; Sociology and anthropology.
ICAS publication series. Edited volumes ; 9.
- Framing Social Movements in Contemporary China and Hong Kong /Khun Eng Kuah-Pearce and Gilles Guiheux
- Social Protests, Village Democracy and State Building in China: How Do Rural Social Protests Promote Village Democracy? /Baogang He
- Social Movements and State-Society Relationship in Hong Kong /Ngok Ma
- Social Movements and the Law in Post-Colonial Hong Kong /Albert H.Y. Chen
- Defining Hong Kong as an Emerging Protest Space: The Anti-Globalisation Movement /Khun Eng Kuah-Pearce
- 'Old Working Class' Resistance in Capitalist China: A Ritualised Social Management (1995-2006) /Jean-Louis Rocca
- Justifying the New Economic and Social Order: The Voice of a Private Entrepreneur /Gilles Guiheux
- Rise of Migrant Workers' Collective Actions: Toward a New Social Contract in China /Chloe Froissart
- Grassroots Activism and Labour Electoral Politics under Chinese Rule, 1997-2008 /Ming K. Chan
- Hong Kong's Trade Unions as an Evolving Social Organisation and Their Prospects for the Future /Sek Hong Ng and Olivia Ip
- Non-governmental Feminist Activism in The People's Republic of China: Communicating Oppositional Gender Equality Knowledge /Cecilia Milwertz and Wei Bu
- Hong Kong Catholic Church: A Framing Role in Social Movement /Beatrice Leung
- Religiosity and Social Movements in China: Divisions and Multiplications /David A. Palmer.