Statement of responsibility: Elizabeth Carolyn Miller
ISBN: 0472024469, 0472900471, 9780472024469, 9780472070442, 9780472900473
Print version record.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
1 online resource (xii, 284 pages) : illustrations
Master and use copy. Digital master created according to Benchmark for Faithful Digital Reproductions of Monographs and Serials, Version 1. Digital Library Federation, December 2002.
Women in popular culture Great Britain History 19th century.; Terrorism in literature.; LITERARY CRITICISM European English, Irish, Scottish, Welsh.; Literature and society Great Britain History 19th century.; Literatur; Englisch.; Kriminalfilm Grossbritannien.; Feminism and literature Great Britain History 19th century.; Kultur; Detective and mystery films Great Britain History and criticism.; English fiction.; Kriminalliteratur englische.; Female offenders in literature.; Great Britain.; Consumption (Economics) in literature.; Kriminalliteratur englische Geschichte 19. Jh.; Detective and mystery stories, English.; Women in popular culture.; English fiction 19th century History and criticism.; Weibliche Kriminelle; Detective and mystery stories, English History and criticism.; Literature and society.; Detective and mystery films.; Feminism and literature.
Use copy Restrictions unspecified
Electronic reproduction. [S.l.]: HathiTrust Digital Library, 2010.
Book collections on Project MUSE.
- Private and public eyes : Sherlock Holmes and the invisible woman
- Beautiful for ever! cosmetics, consumerism, L.T. Meade, and Madame Rachel
- The limits of the gaze : class, gender, and authority in early British cinema
- Dynamite, interrupted : gender in James's and Conrad's novels of failed terror
- "An invitation to dynamite" : female revolutionaries in late-Victorian dynamite narrative.