Statement of responsibility: Eric V. Larson [and others]
ISBN: 0833043226, 0833047027, 9780833043221, 9780833047021
Includes bibliographical references (pages 63-67).
"Prepared for the United States Army."
"MG-668-A"--Page 4 of cover.
Print version record.
1 online resource (xviii, 67 pages) : illustrations.
Master and use copy. Digital master created according to Benchmark for Faithful Digital Reproductions of Monographs and Serials, Version 1. Digital Library Federation, December 2002.
Rand Corporation monograph series
Military Science.; HISTORY Military Biological & Chemical Warfare.; POLITICAL SCIENCE International Relations General.; Military intelligence United States.; Asymmetric warfare.; Military intelligence.; United States.
Use copy Restrictions unspecified
Electronic reproduction. [S.l.]: HathiTrust Digital Library, 2010.
Rand Corporation monograph series.
JSTOR Books at JSTOR Open Access
- CHAPTER ONE- Introduction
- Background to the Study
- Study Aims and Analytic Approach
- Organization of This Monograph
- CHAPTER TWO- Defining Irregular Warfare
- A Review of Recent Efforts to Define Irregular Warfare
- Irregular Warfare Operation Types
- Irregular Warfare Common Logical Lines of Operation
- Chapter Conclusions
- CHAPTER THREE- A Framework for Assessing Irregular Warfare
- Population-Centric Irregular Warfare Operations
- Counterterrorism Operations
- Comparison to the Standard IPB Process.