Statement of responsibility: edited by Ron Huisken and Meredith Thatcher
ISBN: 1921313560, 9781921313554, 9781921313561
Title from PDF title page (viewed July 28, 2008).
Includes bibliographical references and index.
1 online resource (1 online resource (xv, 201 pages)).
Master and use copy. Digital master created according to Benchmark for Faithful Digital Reproductions of Monographs and Serials, Version 1. Digital Library Federation, December 2002.
Canberra papers on strategy and defence ; no. 167
Australien.; National security Australia.; Military policy.; Australia Foreign relations.; Australia Military policy.; Sicherheitspolitik; Military readiness.; Strategic aspects of individual places.; Diplomatic relations.; POLITICAL SCIENCE Security (National & International); Australia Defenses.; Australia.; National security.; Sicherheitspolitik.; Australia Strategic aspects.
Use copy Restrictions unspecified
Electronic reproduction. [S.l.]: HathiTrust Digital Library, 2010.
Canberra papers on strategy and defence ; no. 167.
JSTOR Books at JSTOR Open Access
- Self-Reliant Defence: The First Cut.
- The Self-Reliant Defence of Australia: The History of an Idea /Paul Dibb
- Global Issues.
- Global Change and Strategic Priorities /Coral Bell
- Restoring Utility to Armed Force in the 21st Century /Robert O'Neill
- The Rise of China: History as Policy /Wang Gungwu
- Whither the United States and Unipolarity? /Ron Huisken
- Regional Issues.
- The 'Arc of Instability': The History of an Idea /Graeme Dobell
- Jihadism and 'The Battle of Ideas' in Indonesia: Critiquing Australian Counterterrorism /Greg Fealy
- Security Cooperation in the Asia-Pacific Region /Brendan Taylor
- Australian Strategic and Defence Issues.
- The Challenge of Coherence: Strategic Guidance, Capability, and Budgets /Mark Thomson
- The Higher Command Structure for Joint ADF Operations /David Horner
- Four Decades of the Defence of Australia: Reflections on Australian Defence Policy over the Past 40 Years /Hugh White.