Statement of responsibility: Tim Bergfelder, Sue Harris, Sarah Street
ISBN: 6611154353, 904850175X, 9048501792, 9053569804, 9786611154356, 9789048501755, 9789048501793, 9789053569801
Print version record.
Includes bibliographical references (pages 297-304) and indexes.
1 online resource (316 pages) : illustrations.
Master and use copy. Digital master created according to Benchmark for Faithful Digital Reproductions of Monographs and Serials, Version 1. Digital Library Federation, December 2002.
Film culture in transition
Filmarchitektur; Europa.; PERFORMING ARTS Film & Video Reference.; Film architecture; Society and culture: general.; The arts.; Motion pictures Setting and scenery Europe.; Group work in art.; Designs; Motion pictures.; ART Film & Video.; Society and social sciences.; Europe.; Motion pictures Setting and scenery.; Transnationalism.; Transnational imagination; Film, TV and radio.; Motion pictures Europe History 20th century.
Use copy Restrictions unspecified
Electronic reproduction. [S.l.]: HathiTrust Digital Library, 2010.
Film culture in transition.
- Introduction: understanding and interpreting set design in cinema
- European set design in the 1920s and 1930s: cultural contexts and professional practices
- Imagining space in late Weimar Cinema
- French cinema in the 1930s: space, place and national identity
- Set design, style, and genre in 1930s British Cinema.