Statement of responsibility: Paul Malone
ISBN: 1920942831, 9781920942830
Includes bibliographical references.
1 online resource.
Civil service Australia.; Australia Politics and government 1996-; Australia.; Civil service Officials and employees.; Australia Officials and employees Biography.; POLITICAL SCIENCE Commentary & Opinion.; Civil service Officials and employees Australia.; Politics and government; Employees.; Civil service.
JSTOR Books at JSTOR Open Access
- The Consummate 'Fixer' /Peter Shergold, Department of the Prime Minister and Cabinet
- From Timber to Tax /Ken Henry, The Treasury
- The Devil's Advocate /Ian Watt, Department of Finance and Administration
- Starting from Scratch /Patricia Scott, Department of Human Services
- The Reluctant Chief /Ric Smith
- The Man with a 'Promising Past' /Michael L'Estrange
- Californian Dreamer /Lisa Paul
- The 'New' Old Broom /Andrew Metcalfe
- The Company Man /Mark Paterson
- Making the Best of It /Mark Sullivan
- Going 'Bush' /Joanna Hewitt
- The People's Choice /Jeff Harmer
- The Unabashed Rationalist /Peter Boxall
- Environmental Angler /David Borthwick
- Keeping the Customer Satisfied /Robert Cornall
- The Pragmatist /Mike Taylor
- Pioneering Survivor /Helen Williams
- Taking the 'Hospital Pass' /Jane Halton.