Statement of responsibility: James Dobbins, Sarah Harting, Dalia Dassa Kaye
ISBN: 0833041878, 0833042386, 1281180815, 9780833041876, 9780833042385, 9781281180810
Includes bibliographical references (page 87).
Print version record.
"CF-237-NSRD"--Page 4 of cover.
Summary of a conference held by the RAND Corporation on Mar. 21, 2007 in Washington, D.C.
1 online resource (xvii, 87 pages) : illustrations.
Master and use copy. Digital master created according to Benchmark for Faithful Digital Reproductions of Monographs and Serials, Version 1. Digital Library Federation, December 2002.
Iran.; POLITICAL SCIENCE International Relations General.; POLITICAL SCIENCE Security (National & International); Diplomatic relations.; United States.; Iran Foreign relations United States Congresses.; United States Foreign relations Iran Congresses.; POLITICAL SCIENCE Government International.
Use copy Restrictions unspecified
Electronic reproduction. [S.l.]: HathiTrust Digital Library, 2010.
Conference proceedings (Rand Corporation)
JSTOR Books at JSTOR Open Access
- Conference Summary
- Panel 1: Inside Iran
- Panel Members
- Role of the Regime
- How the Unitred States May Misperceive Iranian Politics: Six Observations
- Ayatoolah Ali Khamenei, Iran's Nuclear "Carpet," and Iraq
- The Regime: Disagreement and Discord but Also Consensus?
- Question and Answer Session
- Panel 2: Looking at Two Alternative Futures
- Panel Members
- Iran, the United States, and Nuclear Weapons: An Examination of Key Policy Issues
- Five Key Points
- Powerful Drivers, Risks, and Possible Outcomes.