Statement of responsibility: Charles Wolf, Jr., Kamil Akramov
ISBN: 0833037625, 0833040758, 0833040782, 9780833037626, 9780833040756, 9780833040787
"MG-333-OSD"--Page 4 of cover.
Includes bibliographical references (pages 65-71).
Print version record.
1 online resource (xxi, 71 pages) : illustrations
Economic policy.; Politics and government; Security, International.; Korea (North); Korea (North) Economic policy.; POLITICAL SCIENCE International Relations General.; Korea (North) Politics and government.; HISTORY.; Korean reunification question (1945- )
JSTOR Books at JSTOR Open Access
- Preamble: purpose and roadmap
- North Korea: obscurities and paradoxes
- Size, growth, and structure of the North Korean economy
- How the system might unravel: scenarios for reunification
- The capital costs of Korean reunification: estimation and management
- Other estimates of reunification costs
- Is Germany's reunification experience relevant?
- Conclusions: effects of Korean security policies and programs.