Statement of responsibility: Todd C. Helmus, Russell W. Glenn
ISBN: 0833037021, 0833040561, 9780833037022, 9780833040565
"Prepared for the United States Army."
"MG-191-A"--Page 4 of cover.
Print version record.
Includes bibliographical references (pages 133-150).
1 online resource (xxiv, 150 pages) : illustrations
War neuroses.; POLITICAL SCIENCE Security (National & International); Urban warfare.; Cities.; War neuroses United States.; PSYCHOLOGY Psychopathology Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD); Combat Disorders.; Warfare.; United States.
JSTOR Books at JSTOR Open Access
- A look back: a brief history of combat psychiatry
- The lessons of war: the causations of battle fatigue
- Stress in the city: an evaluation of the risk of combat stress reactions in urban warfare
- Reversing the tide: treatment principles for battle fatigue
- Preventing the fall: suggested steps toward the prevention of stress reaction
- Conclusions and recommendations.