Statement of responsibility: edited by Sandra Ailey Petree
ISBN: 0874215315, 0874216265, 9780874215311, 9780874216264
Print version record.
Includes bibliographical references (pages 249-256) and index.
1 online resource (xii, 267 pages) : illustrations, maps.
Master and use copy. Digital master created according to Benchmark for Faithful Digital Reproductions of Monographs and Serials, Version 1. Digital Library Federation, December 2002.
Life writings of frontier women ; v. 8
Edward Martin Emigrating Company.; Utah Expedition, 1857-1858.; HISTORY.; Mormons Emigration and immigration.; Archer, Patience Loader, 1827-1921.; HISTORY United States 19th Century.; Mormon women United States Biography.; BIOGRAPHY & AUTOBIOGRAPHY Historical.; Mormon women England Biography.
Use copy Restrictions unspecified
Electronic reproduction. [S.l.]: HathiTrust Digital Library, 2010.
Life writings of frontier women ; v. 8.
JSTOR Books at JSTOR Open Access
- "Reccolections of past days" : England, 1827-December 1855
- On the John J. Boyd, December 1855-February 1856
- America, February-July 1856
- Starting Westward, July 3-July 28, 1856
- On the Plains, July 28-November 30, 1856
- In the Valley, November 30, 1856-December 1858
- Camp Floyd, December 1858-July 27, 1861
- On the Trail to Washington, July 27-November 1861
- Washington, November 1861-April 1866
- Back to Utah, April 18-July 21, 1866
- Back in the Valley, July 21, 1866-1872
- Appendix 1 : James and Amy Britnell Loader Family
- Appendix 2 : John and Patience Loader Rozsa Family
- Appendix 3 : The Latter-day Saints Millennial Star on Handcart Emigration, December 22, 1855
- Appendix 4 : The Mormon on Handcart Emigration, December 1, 1855
- Appendix 5 : Patience Loader to John Jaques and his reply, The Latter-day Saints Millennial Star, June 14, 1856
- Appendix 6 : Marshall Loader to Amy Britnell Loader, August 6, 1857
- Appendix 7 : Patience Loader Rozsa Archer to Tamar Loader Ricks, November 17, 1914.