Statement of responsibility: transcribed and edited by Charles M. Hatch and Todd M. Compton ; introduction, notes, and register by Todd M. Compton
ISBN: 0874214858, 0874215579, 9780874214857, 9780874215571
Includes bibliographical references (pages 811-830) and index.
Print version record.
1 online resource ([xiv], 887 pages) : illustrations.
Master and use copy. Digital master created according to Benchmark for Faithful Digital Reproductions of Monographs and Serials, Version 1. Digital Library Federation, December 2002.
Life writings of frontier women ; v. 6
Mormon women.; Mormon Church History 19th century.; BIOGRAPHY & AUTOBIOGRAPHY Religious.; Mormon women Diaries.; HISTORY United States 19th Century.; Mormon Church.; RELIGION Christianity Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (Mormon); Whitney, Helen Mar, 1828-1896.; Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.; Whitney, Helen Mar, 1828-1896 Diaries.; Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints History 19th century.
Use copy Restrictions unspecified
Electronic reproduction. [S.l.]: HathiTrust Digital Library, 2010.
Life writings of frontier women ; v. 6.
JSTOR Books at JSTOR Open Access
- Foreword /Maureen Ursenbach Beecher
- Helen Mar Whitney's Family
- 1884: Horace Has Spent a Dreadful Night
- 1885: Oh! How I Feel My Loss
- My Widowhood
- 1886: It Seemed Like a Dream That I Must Awake From
- 1887: I Woke Sobbing Three Times
- 1888: This Valley Is Covered with Thick Fog to Day
- Very Dreary
- 1889: A Beautiful White Coffin Held the Little Lamb & All Pronounced Him Beautiful
- 1890: A "Liberal" Gang of the Scum & Boys Passed Up Our Street
- 1891: E.M. Wells Came to See Us, & the House, at Evening
- Thought It Lovely
- 1892: We've Got to Do Something to Keep Ourselves Out of Debt
- 1893: Mary ... Gone To Chicago ... We Can't Afford to Go to the Saltair
- 1894: They Were the Best & Firmest in the Cause of Truth
- 1895: She ... Proposed to Have All Lay Hands on My Head & Rebuke My Afflictions
- 1896: I Couldnt Talk Right
- After One Word All Was Mudled.