Statement of responsibility: edited by S. George Ellsworth
ISBN: 0585033668, 0874212529, 0874213053, 9780585033662, 9780874212525, 9780874213058
"A New England youth, at Nauvoo and Salt Lake City, mission to the Society Islands, Mormon life in California, pioneering in Beaver, Utah."
Includes bibliographical references (pages 402-404) and index.
Print version record.
1 online resource (xxviii, 420 pages) : illustrations
History.; RELIGION Christianity Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (Mormon); Frontier and pioneer life.; Mormons.; Pratt, Louisa Barnes, 1802-1880.; BIOGRAPHY & AUTOBIOGRAPHY Religious.; United States.; HISTORY General.; Mormons United States Biography.; Pratt, Louisa Barnes, 1802-1880
History of Louisa Barnes Pratt
JSTOR Books at JSTOR Open Access
- Foreword /Maureen Ursenbach Beecher
- Dramatis Personae
- Author's Preface
- On Joining the Mormons.
- Youth to Arrival in Salt Lake Valley, September 1848
- Youth Memoirs, 1802 to September 1825
- Independent Young Woman Memoirs, September 1825 to April 1831
- The Years at Ripley, New York Memoirs, April 1831 to June 1838
- From Ripley, New York, to Nauvoo, Illinois Memoirs, October 1838 to Fall 1841
- Nauvoo, Missionary Widow Memoirs, Fall 1841 to Spring 1846
- In the Exodus from Nauvoo to Salt Lake Valley Memoirs, Spring 1846 to September 1848
- On a Mormon Mission to Tahiti.
- Salt Lake Valley, September 1848 to April 1850 The Mission to the Society Islands, April 1850 to July 1852
- In Salt Lake Valley Memoirs, September 1848 to April 1850
- Mission Begun, Salt Lake City to Sacramento Memoirs, 7 May 1850 to July 1850
- From San Francisco to Tubuai Journal A, Part 1, 26July 1850 to January 1851
- The Island Tubuai: A Missionary Family I Journal A, Part 2,January 1851 to 18 September 1851
- The Island Tubuai: A Missionary Family II Memoirs, 15 September 1851 to 1 February 1852
- The Islands Tubuai and Tahiti: A Missionary Family III Memoirs, February 1852 to 6 April 1852 163 13 Retreat and the Voyage Home Journal B, Part 1, 15 April 1852 to 4July 1852
- On Early California.
- The San Bernardino Experience, 1852 to 1857 The Break-up at San Bernardino, January 1858
- San Francisco and SanJose Journal B, Part 2, 4July 1852 to 4 December 1852
- San Bernardino I Memoirs, December 1852 to April 1856
- San Bernardino II Memoirs, 14 April 1856 to 8 February 1857
- San Bernardino III Memoirs, February 1857 to January 1858
- On Pioneer Living in Beaver.
- Beaver, Utah Territory, 1858 to 1880
- Fateful Move: San Bernardino to Beaver, Utah Memoirs, January 1858 to January 1859
- Settling in at Beaver Memoirs, January 1859 toJuly 1860
- Beaver and a Trip to California Memoirs, July 1860 to December 1864
- Beaver and Family Memoirs, January 1865 to December 1869
- A Railroad Trip to East Canada Memoirs, Winter 1870-71 to December 1871
- A Variety of Activities Memoirs, December 1871 to December 1875
- Sunset Years at Home in Beaver Memoirs, December 1875 to August 1880
- Literature cited.