Statement of responsibility: Seshadri Balaji, Ravi Mandapati, Gary D. Webb
ISBN: 0323496091, 9780323485685, 9780323496094
Includes bibliographical references.
Description based on online resource; title from electronic title page (ClinicalKey, viewed September 21, 2018).
1 online resource (xiii, 177 pages) : color illustrations
Humans.; Arrhythmia.; Heart Defects, Congenital complications.; Arrhythmias, Cardiac etiology.; Heart Diseases congenital.; Arrhythmias, Cardiac physiopathology.; Congenital heart disease.; Arrhythmias, Cardiac therapy.; Adult.; Arrhythmias, Cardiac.; Heart Defects, Congenital.
- Sudden death risk in congentially corrected transposition with ventricular dysfunction
- Complex transposition with risk of sudden death while awaiting transplant
- Atrial flutter in a repaired Tetralogy of Fallot patient with unusual venous anatomy
- Unrepaired primum atrial septal defect with atrial fibrillation and broad complex tachycardia
- Ebstein's Anomaly after tricuspid valve replacement needing pacemaker implantation
- Transposition with atrial switch and risk of sudden death
- Ebstein's anomaly with atrial tachycardia
- Resynchronization therapy and sudden death management in congentially corrected transposition
- Post-Maze atrial tachcyardia
- Fontan patient with brady and tachyarrhythmia issues
- Transposition with Mustard operation patient with risk of sudden death
- Complex congenital heart disease with brady-tachy syndrome and anti-tachycardia pacing
- Tetralogy of Fallot and Biventricular Heart Failure
- Transposition patient with Mustard's operation and brady-tachy issues
- A criss-cross heart with brady-tachy issues
- Repaired complete atrio-ventricular septal defect patient with late bradyarrhythmia
- Post Ventricular septal defect repair with bradyarrhythmias and sudden death
- Atrial fibrillation and thrombus in a patient with a Fontan circulation.