Statement of responsibility: by Simon C. Estok ; with a foreword by Sophie Christman
ISBN: 1351384945, 9781138502055, 9781351384940
Description based on print version record.
1 online resource (219 pages).
Routledge studies in world literatures and the environment ; 3
Nature Effect of human beings on.; Human ecology in literature.; Ecology in literature.
Routledge studies in world literatures and the environment ; 3.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, MI: ProQuest, 2018. Available via World Wide Web. Access may be limited to ProQuest affiliated libraries.
- Material ecocriticism, genes, and the phobia/philia spectrum
- Terror and ecophobia
- Ecomedia's enabling of globalized ecophobia: marketing concerns
- From ecophobia to hollow ecology
- Animals, ecophobia, and food
- Madness and ecophobia
- The ecophobic unconscious: indifference to waste and junk agency.