Statement of responsibility: John Russell Taylor ... [et al.]
ISBN: 1848220413, 9781848220416
Intended audience: Specialized.
Published in association with the Lemon Street Gallery.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
160 p. : ill. (chiefly col.), ports. (some col.) ; 28 cm.
Landscape in art.; Art and Design.; Ecology in art.; Jackson, Kurt Criticism and interpretation.
- Kurt Jackson, John Russell Taylor
- The Beauty, Howard Jacobson
- Look closely, Mike Tooby
- From the source to the sea, Helen Dunmore
- A day with Kurt Jackson, Philip Marsden
- Two trees/five senses/A world, Bel Mooney
- View from the South, Bill Hare
- Green chaos: painting the forest, Richard Mabey
- Mordros - A portrait of Kurt Jackson, Mark Cocker
- That's the way to do it, William Packer
- Kurt Jackson: facing the music, Tim Smit
- Biographical note
- Exhibitions and events
- Public collections
- Selected bibliography
'...the next best thing to actually owning a Kurt Jackson painting, it should be on the shelf of all admirers of landscape painting in general but those of Kurt's paintings in particular.' Cornishman