Public policy in the United States: at the dawn of the twenty-first century
Published Armonk, N.Y. : M.E. Sharpe
No availability records for this item
Statement of responsibility: Mark E. Rushefsky
ISBN: 0765616637, 9780765616630
Includes bibliographical references (p. 395-447) and index.
xix, 473 p. : ill. ; 26 cm.
Political planning United States.; United States Economic policy.; Policy sciences.; United States Social policy.; United States Politics and government.
- Process, structure, and ideology
- Economic policy : to promote the general welfare
- Foreign policy : to provide for the common defense
- Poverty and welfare : the poor ye always have with you
- Health policy : the problems of cost and access
- Environmental policy : challenges and opportunities
- Criminal justice : to ensure domestic tranquility
- Education : the promise of America
- Equality : the second American Revolution
- At the dawn of the twenty-first century.