Educational administration: a decade of reform
Published Thousand Oaks, Calif : Corwin Press in collaboration with the University Council for Educational Administration
No availability records for this item
Statement of responsibility: Joseph Murphy, Patrick B. Forsyth, editors
Includes bibliographical references and index.
xix, 283 p ; 24 cm.
School management and organization United States.; Educational leadership United States.; Educational change United States.
- A decade of change : an overview / Joseph Murphy and Patrick B. Forsyth
- The reform of the profession : a self-portrait / Joseph Murphy
- The work of the UCEA / Patrick B. Forsyth
- Causing change : the National Policy Board for Educational Administration / Scott D. Thomson
- Reinventing preparation programs : a decade of activity / Ann W. Hart and Diana G. Pounder
- The persistent saga : changing instruction and curriculum to better prepare school leaders / Eddy J. Van Meter
- Changes in preparation programs : perceptions of department chairs / Joseph Murphy
- The "changing" face of the educational leadership professoriate / Martha M. McCarthy
- Confronting fundamental transformation of leadership preparation / Nelda H. Cambron-McCabe
- Searching for authentic educational leadership in university graduate programs and with public school colleagues / David L. Clark
- A decade half full or decade half empty : thoughts from a tired reformer / Charol Shakeshaft
- A decade of.