Statement of responsibility: edited by Peter Hammond
262 pages : illustrations, plans ; 22 cm.
Churches : twentieth century architecture
Donated by National Library of Scotland following Mackintosh Library fire of 23 May 2014. Stamp to title page
Green cloth binding with silver sans serif lettering to spine
- A radical approach to church architecture.
- Modern architectural theory and the liturgy.
- Meaning and understanding.
- Material fabric and symbolic pattern.
- A liturgical brief.
- Church architecture and the liturgy.
- The theological basis of church architecture.
- Liturgy and society.
- The church and the community.
- Architectural seriousness