Sustainability, midwifery, and birth
Published Abingdon, Oxon : Routledge
No availability records for this item
Statement of responsibility: edited by Lorna Davies, Rea Daellenbach, and Mary Kensington
ISBN: 041556333X, 0415563348, 9780415563338, 9780415563345
Includes bibliographical references.
Infant Care.; Midwifery.; Sustainability.; Social Environment.; Conservation of Natural Resources.; Politics.; Parturition.
- Globalisation, midwifery, and maternity services : struggles in meaning and practice in states under pressure / Jo Murphy-Lawless
- Sustaining midwifery in an ever changing world / Ina May Gaskin
- Costing birth as commodity or sustainable public good / Sally Tracy
- "Choice" and justice : motherhood in a global context / Zoe Meleo-Erwin & Barbara Katz-Rothman
- Relationships, the glue that holds it all together? : midwifery continuity of care and sustainability / Nicky Leap
- Promoting a sustainable midwifery workforce : working towards "ecologies of practice" / Ruth Deery
- Sustained by joy : the potential of flow experience for midwives and mothers / Mavis Kirkham
- The birthing environment : a sustainable approach / Carolyn Hastie
- Sustainable midwifery education / Sally Pairman
- Mentoring new graduates : towards supporting a sustainable profession / Mary Kensington
- Good housekeeping in midwifery practice / Ruth Martis
- Parents as consumers / Lorna Davies
- Breastfeeding and sustainability : loss, cost, "choice", damage, disaster, adaptation, and evolutionary logic / Carol Bartle
- The pregnant environment / Megan Gibbons and Jean Patterson
- An ecology of antenatal education / Mary Nolan
- Co-sleeping : a sustainable healthcare practice / Sally Baddock
- How can birth activism contribute to sustaining change for better birthing for women, families, and societies in the new millennium? / Rea Daellenbach & Nadine Edwards.