Statement of responsibility: edited by Maria Chatzichristodoulou, Janis Jefferies, Rachel Zerihan
ISBN: 0754675769, 9780754675761
Includes bibliographical references and index.
xvi, 216 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm.
Digital research in the arts and humanities
Technology and the arts.; Performing arts Technological innovations.
- Creative media : performance, invention, critique / Sarah Kember and Joanna Zylinska
- Environments, interactions and beings : the ecology of performativity and technics / Chris Salter
- Blurring the boundaries : performance, technology, and the artificial sublime : an interview with Ruth Gibson and Bruno Martelli, igloo / Janis Jefferies
- ORLAN-vertigo/Self-touching-you / Simon Donger
- The path to silence / Allucquére Rosanne Stone
- Reactivation : performance, mediatization and the present moment / Philip Auslander
- Moving audiences : strategies of exposure in the work of Gob Squad / Patrick Primavesi
- How to kidnap your audiences : an interview with Matt Adams from Blast Theory / Maria Chatzichristodoulou (aka Maria X)
- The tendency to 'trans-' : the political aesthetics of the biogrammatic zone / Sher Doruff
- Guillermo Gómez-Peña : ethno-techno politics / Guillermo Gómez-Peña and Lorena Rivero de Beer
- Performative science in an age of specialization : the case of critical art ensemble / Nicola Triscott
- Affective connection / Bojana Kunst
- Love at first byte / Melinda Rackham.