Statement of responsibility: Robin A. Chapman, editor
ISBN: 082612884X, 0826128858, 9780826128843, 9780826128850
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Description based on print version record.
1 online resource (xix, 348 p.) : ill.
Cognitive Therapy methods.; Cognitive therapy.; Mental Disorders therapy.; Hypnotism Therapeutic use Case studies.; Hypnotism Therapeutic use.; MEDICAL Psychiatry General.; Hypnosis methods.; Cognitive therapy Case studies.
- Introduction to cognitive behavior therapy and hypnosis / Robin A. Chapman
- Hypnosis: history, theory and application / Marc I. Oster
- Cognitive behavior therapy and the utility of hypnosis as an adjunct to treatment / Peter Kane & Mark Reinecke
- Case conceptualization model for integration of cognitive behavior therapy and hypnosis
- Robin A. Chapman
- Hypnotherapy for anxiety, phobias and psychophysiological disorders / William I. Golden
- Cognitive hypnotherapy for treating depression / Assen Alladin
- Cognitive hypnotherapy and the management of anger / E. Thomas Dowd
- Treating treatment failures: hypnotic treatment of post traumatic stress disorder / Marc I. Oster
- The strategic integration of hypnosis and CBT for the treatment of mind/body conditions / Carol Ginandes
- Hypnotherapy and cognitive behavior therapy for pain and distress management in cancer patients / Gary R. Elkins & Joel Marcus
- Treating sleep disorders using cognitive behavioral therapy and hypnosis / Gina Graci and Kathy Sexton-Radek
- Becoming a practitioner of cognitive behavioral therapy and hypnosis / Robin A. Chapman.