Statement of responsibility: edited by Chad Meister and Paul Copan
Includes bibliographical references and index.
xxi, 826 p.
Routledge philosophy companions
Companion to philosophy of religion
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, MI: ProQuest, 2015. Available via World Wide Web. Access may be limited to ProQuest affiliated libraries.
- pt. I. Philosophical issues in the world religions
- pt. II. Key figures in philosophy of religion
- pt. III. Religious diversity
- pt. IV. The theistic concept of God
- pt. V. Arguments for God's existence
- pt. VI. Arguments against God's existence
- pt. VII. Philosophical theology
- pt. VIII. Christian theism
- pt. IX. Recent topics in philosophy of religion.