Statement of responsibility: edited by Deana McDonagh... [et al.]
ISBN: 0203608178, 9780203608173, 9780415303637
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Design, Industrial-- Congresses.
Electronic reproduction. Available via World Wide Web.
- Book Cover
- The design of emotion
- From disgust to desire: how products elicit emotions
- Design expression and human experience: evolving design practice
- The comprehension shift, HMI of the future-designers of the future
- Slightly pregnant
- Fit and hit: two experience driven design strategies and their application in real life
- Bridging the emotional gap
- Positive space
- Light, emotion and design
- Textile fields and workplace emotions
- From a socially intelligent robot concept to an ad: eliciting audience participation throughout the graphic design process
- The branded hotel: an educational experienceEmotive communication using mobile IC devices
- Generative tools for context mapping: tuning the tools
- Can personality categorisation inform the design of products and interfaces?
- Gender designs: aspects of gender as found in the design of perfume bottles
- How to create Linus's blanket
- Science and design-two sides of creating a product experience
- Prospective design oriented towa