Statement of responsibility: John R. Hampton
ISBN: 0702046418, 9780702046414
Previous ed.: 2008.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
1 online resource
Electrocardiography Handbooks, manuals, etc.; Electrocardiography Handbooks.; Arrhythmias, Cardiac diagnosis Handbooks.
- What the ECG is about
- Conduction and its problems
- The rhythm of the heart
- Abnormalities of P waves, QRS complexes, and T waves
- The ECG in healthy subjects
- The ECG in patients with chest pain and breathlessness
- The ECG in patients with palpitations and syncope
- Now test yourself.